Job Title :
RPA Developer/BPA Senior Developer
7+ years of experience in software engineering, automation technology, technical consulting
C#, .NET, Java, Blue Prism or other RPA
The Business Process Automation (BPA) Senior Developer is responsible for design, development, delivery and stabilization of new automation solutions and RPA bots. The role will partner extensively with the on-shore development lead to drive implementation of new Bot and automation solutions according to necessary implementation timelines. The role will also be responsible for the creation and maintenance of development best practices for the BPA team by leveraging RPA industry best practices.
- Proven track record in software development with experience working on technically demanding projects
- Solid understanding of the full development lifecycle, developing detailed technical designs, and implementation.
- High attention to detail with the ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
- Background in object-oriented programming
- Experience building and deploying with robotic process automation software, especially Blue Prism.
- Proven track record of improving development and delivery methodology through innovative process and tools.
- Significant experience working in complex projects that require a deep understanding of the application logic and dependencies
- Ability to articulate and clearly communicate complex problems and solutions in a simple and logical manner.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to use data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations and decisions
- Solid understanding of Servers and infrastructure setup for building scalable automation solutions.
- 7+ years of experience in software engineering, automation technology, technical consulting or equivalent experience
- 5+ years’ experience with the full SDLC
- 3+ years’ hands-on experience with technology and object-oriented programming languages like C#, .NET, Java, etc.
- 3+ years’ experience in a fast-paced, agile & dynamic environment
- 2+ years’ experience in Agile delivery
- 2+ years of off-shore team engagement experience
- 2+ years of Blue Prism or other RPA automation tools experience
Posted date :