Job Title :
Management Analysts - IT Projects
USA Remote (Client Location: Denver CO)
Test Design, Test Execution, Delivery & Reporting, Test Strategy, Test Planning, Effort Estimation, Requirement Traceability Matrix, Testing & Reporting.
A Management Analyst will be accountable for managing, directing, and planning complex IT projects, consisting of one or multiple project teams in an agile environment, recommend ways to improve, advise managers on how to make IT Projects more profitable through reduced costs and increased profits.
- Analyze financial and other data, including compliance, resources, infrastructure etc.,
- Recommend advance systems, procedures, or Projectile changes.
- Make recommendations to Client/management through presentations or written reports Confer with managers and stake holders to ensure changes are implemented.
- Will be responsible for multiple concurrent projects that can cross multiple product teams.
- Have led a team, successfully all through Requirements Study, Test Design, Test Execution, Delivery and Reporting.
- Solid understanding of virtualization technologies, server hardware, storage systems, and network fundamentals.
- Proficiency in scripting languages for automation and process improvement
- Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to analyze complex systems and network issues.
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to effectively collaborate with technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Gather and organize information about the requirements or the procedures to be improved from all the stake holders.
- Interview personnel and conduct onsite observations to determine the methods, tools, and resources that will be needed.
- Develop solutions or alternative practices.
- Have worked on Requirement Understanding, Test Strategy, Test Planning, Effort Estimation, Requirement Traceability Matrix, Testing and Reporting.
- Senior level Agile Project Management experience is a must as they will need understand the “how” and “why” of the initiatives.
- Ability to organize and track development progress against target deliverables
- Experience working in Agile environments is highly desirable.
- Experience with Jira and Jira Align is highly preferred, but not required, as teams utilize these tools to track and monitor work.
- Attention to detail and an ability to craft communication for Sr. Leaders within Business and Technology.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration.
- Minimum of 4-5 years working in the field of data analysis, strategic planning, and resource allocation
Posted date :