Job Title :
As per Industry Standards
- Design develop and deploy solution that auto-scale, are distributed to meet customers availability and performance needs of customer applications
- Automate application deployments, building new systems and upgrading and patching existing ones.
- Using monitoring tools to find problems, resolve and/or escalate to development and ensure that we exceed our SLAs.
- Enable Self-Service for Developers and SME’s to Build and manage development and testing environments
- Participate in the building of standard tools and processes to support the cloud based infrastructure and SaaS/Application Services
- Contribute to the creation of system support documents such as run books to be used by customer service desk and Operations Centers.
- Build DevOps roadmap for the organization and drive teams.
- Enable “DevOps” mindset into the organization by working collaboratively with Dev and operations team.
- Ensure appropriate CI/CD pipelines are built and executed with automation and utilization of appropriate
- DevOpstool – both Cloud and on-premise infrastructure
- Design, develop, and support all AWS activities for various environments.
- Leverage scripting to build required automation and tools on an adhoc basis for continuous improvement
- Operate the platform within our security and privacy guidelines as required by customer
- Learn on the job and explore new technologies with little supervision
- Good oral, writing and communication skills
- Prefer AWS Certified Developer - Associate ( or willing to take certification in 30 days )
- Professional Level AWS Certification a Plus.
- 3+ years of experience in DevOps-driven industry.
- Strong foundations in Java/Spring Boot Frameworks.
- Proficiency and Experience in AWS CLI, AWS Developer tools like AWS Codepipeline, CodeBuild, CodeCommit.
- Good understanding of network, databases, virtualization, containers, load balancing, DNS.
- Hands-on experiences with CloudFormation, Terraform, Serverless framework and Lambda.
- Working knowledge of Git/Github, Confluence, BitBucket and other Agile Product development tools.
- Experience with Atlassian JIRA defect tracking, ServiceNow ticket system, AgileCraft-scaled management software a plus.
- Experience with DevOps, ITIL, Cloud Services, IT Infrastructure and Operations, including environment standup, server builds, firewalls, security and compliance.
- Demonstrable, recent experience developing web-applications or microservices using Java and/or node.js a plus.
- DevOps and CI/CD tools such as Jenkins, Ansible, Chef, Puppet, Salt, OpsWorks (for AWS).
- Must have AWS cloud knowledge - EC2, Routing, Sub-netting and VPC’s, Cloudwatch, RDS, Inspector, State Manager, IAM, SNS, SES, AWS Backups, vSRX Firewall and NAT.
- Scripting Knowledge such as Python, Perl, Groovy, Java.
Posted date :